We want to hear your story about NCSF. Send us a video and tell us: How has NCSF helped you? So many of us have been touched by the work that NCSF does, and we’ve been doing it since 1997! It is time for us to tell our stories.
NCSF has kept a multitude of statistics and survey results that have helped us change the way society treats people who are kinky and nonmogamous. But we’re more than just statistics. We’re individuals with unique and varied backgrounds. So we want to see you. We want to hear your story. Send us a video and tell us – What is NCSF to you?
Introduction to the I am NCSF project:
Check out this video of Tips and Tricks to get you started by Riley Reyes!
- NCSF Board/Advocates/Staff
- Coalition Partners
- Incident Reporting and Response Groups
- Supporting Members
- Individual Members
- Anyone who has been helped by the NCSF
- Make sure the area you're filming in is well lit.
- Front Facing Light Source rather than backlit. (Face your light source)
- Hold the camera steady. Avoid a shaky video.
- Speak clearly.
- Don’t ramble, have 2-3 points to state.
- Smiling is infectious.
- Avoid acting and speak from the heart instead.
- Have fun!
- Video must have 1. An Introduction, 2. The words “I am NCSF” 3. Your NCSF Story.
- Please submit your video through https://wetransfer.com/ and have the email sent to email@example.com.
- Do not disclose sensitive personal information that could harm you.
- Stay positive
- This must adhere to the YouTube Terms of Service.
- Disclaimer: Your video will be posted on the NCSF YouTube and will be seen in search engines.