by Will Higgins, The Indianapolis Star
INDIANAPOLIS — There will be thousands of parties this weekend celebrating freedom. Most will involve fireworks.
But one soiree will take a different tack: The Red, Black and Blue Ball will celebrate bondage, even servitude (and presumably may involve fireworks of a different nature).
The private event, Saturday at an Indianapolis motel, is hosted by a group of S&M enthusiasts called IMAS, which stands for "Indiana Masters and Slaves/submissives/switches."
It has more rules than your average Fourth of July party. Here are some of the do's and don'ts, taken from the event website, www.imas-bdsm.com:
Dungeon Rules and Etiquette
• No bare behinds on the chairs. Please bring a towel to put a barrier between yourself and the seat.
STORY: Former dominatrix tells all
• Be consensual. NO means NO, and just because it is exposed doesn't mean you can touch it.
• "RED" and "SAFE WORD" will be recognized by all party guests. When a gag or hood is used, a safe signal MUST be arranged with the DMs (Dungeon Monitors) on duty.
• Sign-up sheets are provided for the dungeon stations. Watch for your turn and limit your use to 1 hour per station including clean up.
• Participants use any of the equipment provided at their own risk.
Respect any scenes in progress:
• Do not touch another person or enter a scene in progress without permission.
• Avoid loud conversation in the vicinity of scenes in progress. ...
09. October, 2015 | #
08. October, 2015 | #
07. October, 2015 | #
02. October, 2015 | #