The mission of the ITCR The Foundation of NCSF and its Education Outreach Program is to provide members of the SM-Leather-Fetish, swing and polyamory communities educational information concerning relevant legal, medical and other issues. To provide education, as appropriate, to law enforcement, care providers, and other authorities about alternative sexuality, and to assist and support the outreach and education efforts of local communities.
The EOP has the following goals:
- To support efforts and goals of NCSF and its sister foundation, ITCR: The Foundation of NCSF.
- To assist SM-Leather-Fetish, swing and polyamory groups and communities in their efforts to educate themselves about legal issues that affect their communities and individual relationships
- To assist alternative sexuality groups and communities by providing relevant, up-to-date information about dealing with law enforcement and other authorities, and assist them in working with their local law enforcement and other authorities
- To provide law enforcement and other government authorities with information about alternative sexuality as appropriate
- To assist alternative sexuality groups and communities in their efforts to educate and work with their local law enforcement and other authorities