NCSF is a resource for the members of the kink, polyamory and Lifestyle communities and for people seeking information about them. If you engage in BDSM, fetishes or non-monogamy practices, and you are being persecuted or discriminated against because of it, please contact NCSF through the Get Help Now. If you need help removing kink or non-monogamy as a barrier to public services, please contact NCSF. If your group or business needs help with outreach to local officials, please contact NCSF. If you or your group needs help with a consent violation or sexual assault, please contact NCSF.
NOTE: NCSF does not provide legal aid, nor do we offer specific legal advice for individuals.
NCSF makes referrals to professionals from our Kink Aware Professionals (KAP) – Sex-Positive Support for Kink and Nonmonogamy, Psychology Today’s Sex Positive Therapist Database and LGBTQIA-friendly professionals and specialty professionals who advertise themselves as such online. We conduct a reasonable inquiry into whether the professionals are licensed in their field, but have undertaken no further investigation, including review of work products or inquiries, regarding the quality of the services provided by referred professionals. We will not supervise or monitor a referred professional’s performance of services for you in any manner. We assume no responsibility for a referred professional’s work product. You are responsible for evaluating, selecting, and retaining any professional and determining whether their services will meet your needs. You acknowledge that there is always a risk that a referred professional will act negligently or fraudulently and agree to hold us harmless in that event.
- We provide assistance to individuals, groups and businesses with issues that directly and specifically relate to BDSM, swing or polyamory activities between consenting adults.
- NCSF maintains the confidentiality of those who come to us for help, however we balance that with the need to report the services we are providing and to provide the community with a record of where the need is the greatest.
- IRR will respond within 2 days of a request.
- Different members of the IRR Team will respond if we receive requests from both sides of a consent violation.
- NOTE: NCSF does not provide legal aid, nor do we offer specific legal advice for individuals.
- Incident Reporting & Response – 1st Quarter 2022 Report
- 2021 Incident Reporting & Response Report
- 2020 Incident Reporting & Response Report
- 2019 Incident Reporting & Response Report
- 2018 Incident Reporting & Response Report
- 2017 Incident Reporting & Response Report
- 2016 Incident Reporting & Response Report
- 2015 Incident Reporting & Response Report
- 2014 Incident Reporting & Response Report
- 2012 Incident Reporting & Response Report