NCSF provides all of our work free of charge to individuals, groups, and professions. NCSF relies solely on fundraising to deliver our resources to the Communities we support. To learn more about how to help NCSF with our work and how to donate visit our fundraising page.
- Watch and discuss these YouTube videos
If we treated people’s things like we treat their bodies by BussFeedYellow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhgT2JWwCC4
[youtube id=”bhgT2JWwCC4″ align=”center” mode=”normal”]
- What does he do that is bothering her?
- Why isn’t he aware of her feelings?
- Did she really agree in the end or is she coerced into agreeing?
[youtube id=”IpbDHxCV29A” align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no”]
- How did they start?
- How did they communicate interest? Verbal to physical closeness, looking into each other’s eyes, testing to see if it’s okay, checking in verbally again even during it.
- What happened afterwards? Still touching, eye contact
[youtube id=”hpOTQdErnOU” align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no”]
- How are they communicating interest?
- What’s the difference in the feeling between the ones who talk and figure each other out, vs the ones who jump right in?
- What about the Director’s boyfriend – checking in with this girlfriend when he got a boner?